The research and study group Museus e Centros de Ciências Acessíveis (Accessible Science Museums and Centres - MCCAC) was created in 2016 focusing on the development of theoretical and empirical reference for the area of accessibility and social inclusion in science museums and centres and science communication activities. To this aim, we carry out studies, researches, publications, meetings and technical visits. The MCCAC encompasses researchers, professionals and students from different areas of knowledge (biology, museology, physics, science communication, science education, special education), linked to different institutions of Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo and interested in the debate of issues of accessibility and social inclusion in science museums and centres and science communication activities.
- Daniele Molenzani.
- Luisa Massarani, science communicator of the Museu da Vida/ Fiocruz.
- Teresa Puig, doctoral student in Biological Sciences at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro.
- Viviane Sarraf, Museus Acessíveis and Jovem Pesquisadora at USP/FAPESP.
- Luciana Tavares Perdigão, designer and member of the Comissão de Atendimento ao aluno com necessidades Educacionais especiais of the Fundação Cecierj.
- Felipe Vieira Monteiro, audio description consultant.